Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ups and Downs

Well, today I actually got something accomplished. I mean, not really but it is a start. Tomorrow (9/12/08) at 7:10 a.m I will be meeting with Ms. Kretchman about my internship. This doesn't seem big but it is. I am able to figure out how my internship will play into this project and even when I"m getting an internship. YAY!



And then we hit a crashing end. I still don't know what I am doing specifically as a project. Also, in Ms. Musto's class, I just found out I am failing the class! ××FAILING!!!××So when my mom sees this class, she is going to flip! I'm stressing over one grade, over one test and it definitely doesn't need to be. However, this stress is going to hurt my ability to do other work because that is how I work. Oh God, help! *sigh*
So, asides from the stressing Ms. Musto's class, I think I'm good. Still haven't really narrowed it down from Human Structures and what not, so that is kind of disappointing. So, I think I'm good now. Yea... byz.

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

You have an interesting start here (I'm confused though) and I know the feeling... Just take deep breaths, relax... Maybe talk to Mrs. whatever her name was about that grade so you can re-focus yourself on your project?

Yeah, I'm little to no help... But I wanted to thank you for your feedback! Maybe I'm fainally headed in the right direction...

Best of luck, if you need help feel free to ask me, even though I'm generally lost all together...

ps. I am wondering how a mini-nongraphic-bodies type exibit would be set up... But if you were to get other schools to provide that class, I'm sure you would suceed... Your good at those things.. I think... Then again, what do I know...