Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Harder Than Should Be

So... this is turning out a lot harder than what it should be. Ms Musta is currently doing something with Teen Quest and we (the class) aren't sure when she is comming back. Arg... It will take a lot longer now to talk to her about this which delays things a tad more than what I was hoping for.

Also, Mrs. Kretchman is very busy with interns and signing them in and out so she doesn't have time at the moment to talk with. That is understandable but it is hard as well. I have sent her an e-mail asking for her time or her assistants time, but neither have responded as of today.

The one thing I did do off of my "to do list" is do some research... well start to anyway. I went to the Carnegie Library website and looked off of there for some infomation. Well, I tired to anyway. I clicked on the database and the correct links, however, each time I did so it said "Page Can Not Be Displayed". So I guess I gave up on that.

Alright I found this AMAZING website on human anatomy! YAY! Something to check off my to-do list.

No comments: