Thursday, September 4, 2008

Initial Ideas/ Problems

~~ Graduation Project Ideas ~~
  • Forensic Science
  • Crime Scenes
  • Human Anatomy
  • Music
  • Photography

I haven't herd anything about graduation projects from City High or from any school in general. My parents, however, said that it would be a lot of hard work which honestly, I am not looking forward to. For example, a lot of researching and writing which are not my strong points and things I tend to procrastinate about.

Some things I am going to have to overcome are procrastination, horrible spelling, and my lack of presentation skills. I don't know how I am going to do this besides my best friend "Mr. Spellcheck" and my parents. I hope I can talk to some of the teachers aboout narrowing my ideas and general topics.

1 comment:

Ja-Leia Washington's Graduation Project said...

I thinkl you are right about not wanting to do hard work. But I think in the end, you will find yourself doing hard work and it won't even seem like it.