Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Accomplishment

So I did meet with Ms. Kretchman today and talked about my internship. More than likely, I am getting one 2ND trimester so that is a job well earned and accomplished for me. She said that she is going to look into science field for me which is also really cool because that is where I want to go. I have a feeling I will end up editing my graduation project midway through because of my internship. Oh well, such as life.


I did a little research on the Bodies Exhibit so that is something also I can cross off. Basically, they weren't really trying to prove anything they were just showing so that people could learn on their own. So that still leaves me up in the air of actually narrowing down my topic.... I am having difficulties really, really trying to figure this out... What is my goal? Who cares? Where can I go with this?


Ms. Musto issue is at the moment a big issue; kind of. She is at Teen Quest and is unable to talk to. Also, she doesn't seem to have ideas when I briefly talked to her Wednesday before they left. She believes at the moment she is more there to answer any questions I have which is completely understandable but is also very frustrating a little more. GRRRRRR!!!!!!


Maybe I will do something with the eyes and how they work. I really really love eyes. I don't know why but simply because of the saying that they are the windows the the soul. However, I think that is a good start. Maybe with their functions and what not... That I think will be something to research on. It is part of the human anatomy and it is a more specific topic that I can create a smaller project on.

No comments: