Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rawr and What Not...

So I am still completly clueless on what I am doing.... My mom isn't much help... Neither is my dad since he isn't home. Yes I could call him on the phone but he is usually sleeping becuase he was up all night. So... this may not work.... Ms. Musto.. No where to start and no where to finish.. She is just there to answer questions that I dont understand not really to give advice on where to go with a project.... So this is all very frustrating and makes you go "rawr"....

Eyes are defintatly my topic but where I'm actually going with it, what I want to find out... are questions are just keep comming without answers... Stuck... I know there are a bunch of diffrent eye shapes, sizes, lenses, complexity, simplicity... I am learning all about that right now.. researching it.. I just dont know where to go with it....

I kind of answered my own question of what are they used for in more detail... They tell us dark from light... Not color or images. Those are the lenses on the actual eye that determin that. All diffrent things....

Kristen suggested about life without sight kind of topic (hey that rhymed).. anyway... I was thinking of that myself but it would be hard. I only say that because if I were to do a day without sight, then I would have to assumingly blindfold myself for a week. Woudln't be bad but I believe I would have to take off for certain things such as dance class... Alothough that would be interesting to do... lol.

I am just in a Rawr and what not mood.....

2 comments:

Kristen Dixon said...

Heres another interesting though...
Since you can't run around blindfolded....

Maybe you could think more about how you could help make things better for a person who is blind?
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense....

I'm having a similair problem... There are tons of random facts about colors swimming through my head... But it's causing me to walk in circles.

Casey Mizgorski said...

I would personally LOVE to see you try to get through Ms. Anne's class blindfolded. I'm sure Natalie would too but I think that's a really good idea too.