Monday, September 22, 2008

Autosterograms?

I was thinking about maybe branching off of the sight topic into autosterograms. It still has to do with the human eyes but it is an optic illusion... They are really cool looking but once again there is no project in it..

Basically it is a illusion of seeing one thing but if able to focus again you can see another. They are kind of like tessellations but not really... However I get frustrated because I can't see them. lol.

Maybe a study on that. Kind of. Does age affect it? Gender?.. .That would be really interesting... I think I'll try to go with something like that... The only problem would be the fact I myself can't see autosterograms... lol.

1 comment:

L. Savido said...

Shannon-
I was looking up the term - Autosterograms-which really seems interesting. Do you think there is software that could make these? I'm really fascinated with the concept. Read on...
- Mrs. Savido