Monday, September 14, 2009

Road Block

Oh boy well, after talking with Ms. Savido and sadly coming to the realization my project is not going to work, I tried to fix it. I talked with Mike Parrish from last year and he suggested changing it to something with eyes in general. That would be a lot more work so I don't want to do it. I was looking into a little bit more about visual training and what not and thought maybe use what autostereograms can do for us? For example, they can help us know if we have stereo vision problems, or other vision problems that can commonly be detected. Plus, they are a lot of fun.

So yes, I'm spending time writing this blog and taking a break because I"m going to explode if I don't. That and this is easier for teachers to talk / comment with. So maybe change the project a little to "What can autostereograms do for us?" instead of focusing on one big thing or "Why are autostereograms important?"

6 comments:

sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon McCarthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sam said...

Excellent. Your response looks like the beginning of an outline.

I. Helps With Vision
II. Helps reveal medical problems
III. Help as general entertainment

Each of these can be expanded to include the research you've found.

sam said...

http://www.lactamme.polytechnique.fr/Mosaic/descripteurs/Autostereograms.01..html

sam said...

http://cs.swan.ac.uk/~csharold/cv/files/3d.pdf

sam said...

GOALS
-finish draft of lit review
-update internet-portfolio
-develop pages
-plug information that connects to FAQs