Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cross-Eyed and All Screwed Up

So, I've been going over in detail, a lot of my papers so I can get quotes and more scientific terms of my project. I've found a lot of the autostereograms are used more so in a cross-eyed fashion then in a parrallel. It isn't such a bad thing but I've noticced it's a lot harder for me to see cross-eyed because my eyes don't stay cross-eyed then in a regular fashion. Granted, I could never see them in the first place but you know... Ha.

Anyway, a lot of my time has actually been defining words becuase this is a very scientific paper. It is a good thing but it makes me... confused at times on what is really going on. But, after re-reading it and defining the words on Google, I've gotten the gist of it.

As for my Lit. Review, well, it's getting there. I have about a page typed, single spaced but I"m going to spend more time going through that and making sure I have it. I'm a person that edits as they go rather than edit at the end. So that's where that's going.

My Goals:

╚ §╚ Finish Draft of Lit. Review
╚ §╚Work on Electronic Portfolio
╚ §╚ Finish getting quotes and infomation
╚ §╚More infomation on F.A.Q's

No comments: