Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Interview Fail

So I tried to use every one's opinion as my interview and show that people don't know what their doing. Fail. I have to either use that as a survey or deem it irrelevant. At the moment I am trying to use a local eye doctor or something similar to that. Still have to think of that.

I did get the plug-in installed for Photoshop and am now able to make Autostereograms myself. I also made a couple of pictures finding them quite interesting.

I spent a good 20 minutes of class attempting once again to see them. Fail. I have tried different viewing techniques and it doesn't work. I think I am going to print some of them out and see if it is easier that way. I'm not sure yet. More to come later.

1 comment:

sam said...

Why is this topic important to you? I wasn't here last year to hear your explanation of how it connects to you?