Thursday, September 3, 2009

Possible Interview (edited)

So I was doing a little bit more research because I didn't have a lot of information and found a very helpful website that will be added to my links soon. It's the Journal of Vision. It's a very often updated sight and I have found new and recent publishers / authors that have a lot of work on my topic.

The author I am focusing on that the moment, since he has published in the past and now, is C. W. Tyler. On the sight there is his e-mail address and a home e-mail I'm assuming. I will look more into this and re-post.

As for some unanswered questions:

This project is to help me and possibly other's better understand Autostereograms and figure out why some people can see them and other's can not. Is it a medical problem? Is it whether or not you need glasses? Pretty much figuring out why some can and some can not.

This is important to me really out of interest based. I am going into a Pre-Medicine program and Eyes are my favorite part of the Human Anatomy. So I developed a project around that and came up with this.