Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stuck

I'm having troubles finding sources that are giving me the information I particularly want. A couple of the books I did want are now up for pick up but the library closes so early I probably wont be able to get there until Thursday at earliest. I know I"m not supposed to be complaining in these blogs but give me the credit that it is in proper English and everything is spelled correctly. I mean, I did find a couple of books, however I am hold 1 of like 20 or so, it might take a while to get there. I expected so but didn't truly want to wait that long for something.

Oh and Kristen.. Go to the Carnegie Library's home page and type in Color Stimuli as the subject, you'll find some cool things. All Stimuli means is the stimulation of one thing to cause a reaction to the other. Like, if I burn you you'll say ow. It's a stimulus (single).

Casey, I found a site for you and I don't know if you have been on it or not just try to look at it and see what you can get from it. I mean, there are diffrent things on the side that you can go to and I thought it looked cool anyway. If you click on the side it gives you bunch of books that you can find and just I don't know I hope that helps?

http://library.campbellhall.org/secondary%20pages/Looking%20for%20a%20Good%20Book/retoldfairytaleshome.htm

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

Yay! Thank you... Looks like I need to take a trip to the library soon... That might actually be just what I need in order to get a good jump start on my project....

I'm sorry your stuck, I still can't see anything in a.... I forgot what they are called, please pardon my laziness for now...

Thanks again, and I'm sorry...
Goodluck! If there is anything I can do to help you in return i will try my best ^^