Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stuck Like A Stick In The Mud

Well, yea I'm a lame, a looser, what ever you want to say for that phrase used as my title. However, it's true. I'm not really sure where to go. I know what I want to do but I'm not really sure at the same time. I know I want to do a study, but I don't believe that is all I want to do. That seems too little for me even though there is a big part of it. Like... I don't know...

It's hard to explain I guess what I want to do for the fact that I myself don't know what I want to do. I want to figure out why... why can't people see them (in lack of better word choice at the moment) but there isn't any scientific reasoning behind it. This isn't an eye sight problem such as catalysts where you can just remove them. No, there is no information that I can find that supports or denies problems when seeing autostereograms.

I could possibly try to find something becuase there is something on Photoshop that you can order but I don't know... Maybe I could generate my own autostereogram and show to others... Who knows...

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

I am having similiar problems... I want to figure out why exactly color would effect the way one feels... Is it the way thier eyes see it? Or what?

But I'm also still having problems with my root question...

So i'm not entirely sure what to tell you, I'm sorry.