Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rawr, Rawr, and More Rawr

Yesterday I went to the library to pick up some books that I ordered and NONE of them helped one bit. I had my hopes pretty high up on those books and I guess some hwow I either ordered wrong or wasn't paying attention. So right now, I'm back to finding sources which wasn't that much.

I actually like that there isn't much on the project, it gives me an edge to say "No, it's not wrong it's new" kind of thing. On the other hand, it is hard to come up with foundation questions and evidence to suppot my findings if there is nothing on the topic.

I am still sticking with the idea of "Autostereograms" and the question of "Why can some people see while others can't?" because they seem to be where I am going with them.

To figure it out conduct a study I believe by printing out autostereograms and seeing what diffrences the people have in personality, lifestyle maybe... Is it a dietary thing? That would be intersting too... A lot of possiblities I can go into with this I just need to find first off more infomation I believe...

No comments: