Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Day Of Trimester 1

So, today is the last day of trimester one and I actually feel that I have done some work. I got two proposals done, a lot of notes, some cool blogging done, a really interesting topic and that is just in this class. I really did something this year and I'm happy.

Graduation Project has to be continued on for the rest of the year and all of next year until we present. There is a lot resting on whether or not the library is going to accept my proposal or not. I really hope they do. If not I am in a lot of trouble right now. My project will have no where to go now.

But can't think like that. There is no reason for them not to accept. When I go to the library today after school I will probally hand it in.... Sounds right to do....

No comments: